Sunday, July 01, 2007

I've been Tagged by Chartie

4 Jobs I've held:

1. Bus Boy @ Frontier Pies
2. Research Intern for Monsanto
3. Office Manager @ Dermatology of
Eastern Idaho
4. Morning Custodial @ Ricks College


Movies I Can Watch Over & Over:
1. The Elegant Universe
2. Condorman
3. Napoleon Dynamite
4. Dick Tracy

Places I Have Lived:
1. Rigby, ID
2. Logan, UT
3. Newton, IA
4. Eri
e, PA

T.V. Shows I Enjoy:
1. NOVA
2. The Office
3. McLaughlin Group
4. Battlestar Galactica



Places I have Been on Vacation:
1. NYC
2. Victoria, BC
3. Florida
4. Honolulu
5. Nauvoo

Favorite Foods
1. Cadbury Mini Eggs - (or Christmas Balls)
2. Those big and fat pink fr
osted sugar cookies that taste so good
3. Oscar Meyer Cheese Hot Dogs
4. Potato Soup








Websites I visit (almost daily)
1. Slashdot
2. Ars Technica
3. The Inquirer
4. OS News

Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
1. West Coast
2. San Diego
3. Anywhere with Nikkala (almost)
4. Alaska -- Fishing

Now I get to pick 4 other blog buddies to do this!
1. WEP
2. Jolyn
3. Devon
4. Shane

Now its their turn! Answer these questions and then tag 4 people.

1 comment: